whenever jennifer lawrence says:
i laugh sooo fuckin hard because honestly all i can think of is:
i meant to post this a while ago but i guess my great grandfather was an insomniac and really good at woodcraft
he worked on this violin when he couldn’t sleep
allllll those little sticks are matchsticks just glued together
he cut them and burned them at different heights to get the diamond pattern
Last night I was at McDonald’s with one of my friend’s and that man started to randomly ask us questions like “how old are y’all?” And “do yall have boyfriends?” At first we were like what, why is he asking us and then five minutes later he said ” You know.. I have been married to the most amazing woman in the whole world for 52 years and we’ve been together for 55. But I don’t think there’s ever going to be another year after tonight or tomorrow night” ..by this time we just turned to him and starting listening to him. “You see, my sweet lady is in the hospital right now, she has cancer. I just came back from there right now and even with all of the tubes, she still looks so beautiful. Tomorrow is certain to be her last day if it doesn’t happen tonight and Im not going to church in the morning because I want to spend every waking moment with her by her side. I love her so much.. it hurts. I don’t know what I’m going to do without her. I don’t want to be without her.” ..by this time he had tears in his eyes, got up with struggle and said ” well it was nice talking to you ladies, but I have to go home to the dark to prepare and give this cheeseburger to my puppy.” And that was it, we just listened to him, and he left. This whole day I’ve been bothered because I have been complaining about how I can’t finish some damn essay while this man is about to or just lost his whole world.
how to go from being adorably cute to frickle frackling gorgeous in the course of one musical sequence: a song by elsa
Baby going through tunnel
probably thought his entire existence ended
nerdy moment: babies at that age don’t have object permanence. if the object cannot be seen, it does not exist. image how freaked the fuck out you would be if suddenly everything went black - effectively ceasing to exist. the baby’s entire world vanished then came back.
so yeah. he probably did think his entire existence ended.
Welcome to my mutli-bookdom, I Hate The Holidays Giveaway!
Like the title says, I hate the holidays so I decided I’m going to give shit away. You’re welcome.
What am I giving away you ask?
- *game show host voice* From the TMI/TID fandom we have: One TMI shirt, size large. One strength rune button. One pack of Rune tattoos. Two posters (one Infernal Devices book promotion poster, one double sided COB poster). And one copy of Clockwork Princess, signed by Cassandra Clare.
- For the Divergent fandom: we have a Four movie poster along with Faction stickers (I had to fight some 14 year old for the last two. I regret nothing), and a Divergent book box set.
- For the Fault In Our Stars fandom: I have stickers with quotes on them.
- AND FINALLY, all three volumes of the Night World series because I love L.J. Smith and so I went out to buy them again for this giveaway.
- BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE! I’m also throwing in a $50 gift card to Amazon because yeah.
*Each Night World book has three stories so that’s 9 books there, plus the Divergent trilogy. Holy shit 12 books (I could be wrong, I basically failed math in high school) how fucking cool are you.
So Grinch are there any rules I gotta follow? Fuck yeah.
- Reboobing is limited to 5 times, unless I state otherwise (which I probably will sometime before it ends), because I don’t want this clogging my dash, and no one wants to be spammed.
- Likes DO count
- I’m gonna be one of those assholes who make you follow them because I’m paying money to ship this, and I paid money to get all this. So fuck yeah, follow me.
- If you win, you gotta read the books—if you haven’t already—and tell me whether or not you like them, kay?
If you give me your first born and a time machine you win it all. I’m just kidding, why the hell would I want your first born, that’s fucking weird.
When does your Giving Grinch ways end?
Giveaway ends December 30th, 2013. The winner will be picked by random number generator, and will be notified via ask, so keep those shits opened. The winner then has 48 hours to respond. Winner will be announced if and only if, they give me permission to do so.
That’s it. That’s all. Go home. Nothing left to see here.
Julian Beever is considered a leading chalk artist in sidewalk art. He’s also called Pavement Picasso.
Once, I wore a pair of socks with a holly pattern on them and the guy who sat next to me was all “If I take off your mistletoe socks, does that mean you have to kiss me?”
Yes, so romantic. Strip me of my socks. Dangle them above my head, and I will swoon into your kiss. What a dream boat.
why do people get so mad about puns? they’re literally the nicest kind of humor. they make nobody feel bad. it’s just clever. sometimes it’s original. learn to like puns. don’t let society run your life
Some may not admit it, but 99% of the anger people experience after a good pun comes from the fact that they didn’t think of it first.